Jail Criminal Record Jails in Spencer County, Kentucky
Correctional Facilities and Public Records in Spencer County, KY
Write to an Inmate Write an Open Letter to an inmate
Click here to write and publish it.
Spencer County KY Directory
Kentucky State Prisons
Latest Related News in Spencer County
29, May 2013 - Spencer Fight leads to increased security at Spencer County High School SPENCER COUNTY, Ky. (WHAS11) -- Taylorsville Police and Kentucky State Police held door checks for students at Spencer County High School Monday morning as a precaution for the last week of school. A picture sent to our newsroom and it shows what was happening as students arrived at school. Apparently, backpacks were searched after a fight at the school last week. The superintendent said they ...
Get Alerted When A Crime Occurs
In Spencer County Or Anywhere Near You !

Ask A Question About Jails in Kentucky

Type in your Question:
Add question details
Would you like to be notified by email when an answer is posted ?
Your Name or Nickname
3 x 1 = ?
This Question will be displayed live on Jail.org.
Mugshot and Inmate Directory

To find a mugshot, or an Inmate, click on the first letter of his Last Name.
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
Latest Q&As

Q: How do I get my report? The one where is says what i am being charged with.
by Amanda
Q: Joshua Crouch Assault 2nd Degree Sentence
by James
Q: what did shasta hodges do to get arrested? (Kenton County)
by kiki
Q: find inmates in perry county detention center
by mit
Browse By City
Browse By County in Kentucky
Browse By State
Latest Blog Article
How Can I Expunge My Criminal Record?

To clear your criminal record, you must apply for the expungement of any past convictions. An expungement is the re-opening of a case, dismissal of charges, and closing of a case, removing it from the(...)

Copyright (c) 2011 - Contact - Terms & Conditions
Please note that Jail.org is a privately owned website and is not owned, operated, or affiliated with any government agency.